venerdì 19 marzo 2021

Let it Snow by Sharon

 Good morning! I am Sharon, I am so pleased to be here, this is my first post and I am going to show you how I made this card using the cute little Silvia Snow:


We are still having snow here in the USA so I thought it very topical still!

I started my card by printing out Silvia onto stamping card, I chose Copic Markers to color her and used an oval die to cut her offset:


Next I matted an A7 card base with some snowflake papers.


I added my image and dusted her snowflakes with glitter.



I decided to add more snowflakes so cut these using dies and glittered them also



My finished card is so sweet.



Supplies used:
- Digital Image: Silvia Snow
- Stamping Card
- White Heavy weight Cardstock For Base Card
- Copic Markers
- Oval Nesting Die
- 8x8in Frosty Paper Pad
- Wet Glue
- Snowflake Dies
- Glitter







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento