venerdì 30 luglio 2021

You Make Me A Happy Camper By Marj Banzales

 Hi crafty friends! 

Marj here and I'm glad you're here. Today, I have another card to share with you. For my project today, I used the Teddy Mountain Digi Stamp.


Isn't he adorable? This digi stamp can be purchased at her Etsy Shop for a very affordable price.

Let me tell you how I made it, let's begin....


To start with, I printed the image in black and white so I can color it myself. If you are press for time, you can also print the colored version.  I printed it using my Canon Pixma TS5320 to white 110lb cardstock. I colored them using my Arteza Ever Blend Markers. Once done, I set it aside to work on my background.


For my background, I cut a piece of white cardstock that measures 4 x 5.25 inches as my card panel. I decided to make a night sky background. I used several Ranger Distress Ink to create it. I first applied Black Soot, followed by Dusty Concord, and then Chipped Sapphire. I find it so amusing to blend those colors and creating a beautiful night sky. Once done, I created the moon using a penny then used a chalk marker and blend it out to achieve the look.

 
After that, I adhered my card base to an A2 white cardstock using strong glue. Next, I added some double-sided tape to my image and added it to the front of the card. 


As a final touch, I added my sentiment and used Sakura Gel Pen making some dots and added some stars. That completes the card.

I hope you like what I made today and give this a try.
I'll see you again next time and don't forget to share your project on your Instagram Account and tag Casetta Di Chicca.

Check out her Etsy Shop. She has a lot of super adorable and affordable digital stamps.

The material I used for the Project:

  • Teddy Mountain Digital Stamp
  • Ranger Ink Tim Holtz Distress Ink Dusty Cord
  • Ranger Ink Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot
  • Ranger Ink Tim Holtz Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire
  • Scrapbook.com Smart Glue Liquid
  • Scrapbook.com Premium Hybrid InkPad Black
  • Scrapbook.com Double Sided Adhesive Rounds
  • Scrapbook.com Ink Blending Tool Applicator
  • Scrapbookcom Ink Blending Domed Foam
  • We R Memory Keepers Trim and Score Board
  • We R Memory Keeper Mini Guillotine Paper Cutter
  • American Crafts Cutup Scissors
  • Recollections White 110lb Cardstock

XOXO

Marj


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento