mercoledì 24 marzo 2021

You Saved The Day by Marj Banzales

 



Hi everyone! Today, I will be sharing how I made this beautiful card using this cute digital stamp Captain America.

First, I printed the colored image and fussy cut it.






Next, is to make my background. I used a 4 x 5.25 inches White Cardstock, Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire, Scrapbook.com Black Hybrid Inkpad, blending brush and finger protectors. 



To make the background, I first used Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire blend it all around the paper using light hand to make sure an even amount of pressure and application of the color. I mostly focused and add more color on each corners and left the center with some light color.Then, I  added the Scrapbook.com Black Hybrid Inkpad on all sides to achieve the night sky effect.



Then, using White Watercolor and a little of bit of water and a small brush, I splatter it all over my background with the flicking motion in order to achieve the night sky.



Now, to assemble the card, I cut a piece of 4.25 x 5.5 inches Kraft Cardstock as my card panel. Then added some glue on the back of my card base and attached it to the card panel. To add dimension, I added some foam dots on the back of my digital image then attached it to card front. For the sentiment, I used My Favorite Things Superhero Stamp Set, I stamped the You Saved The Day on a piece of White Cardstock using Scrapbook.com Black Hybrid Ink pad and added to a Black Cardstock for a little lift.



Here's my finished card.



 I hope you learn a thing or two on this tutorial. Don't forget to visit CasettaSullalbero's Website and check out her amazing designs.

You can also visit my Blog Handmade | MarjBanzalesDesigns (wixsite.com) for the same post. Check out as well my Instagram and Facebook Page

I hope you enjoy my tutorial. See you again next time for another tutorial or card share here on the blog.


















 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento