giovedì 22 luglio 2021

Happy Camper Teddy card II DT Anirudh

Hi crafty folks!

Today, I have an amazing 3D card to share with you all... 

I used the Teddy Mountain Digi stamp created by Sabrina, which you can find on her Etsy shop.


Let me show you how I put up this card together,


To start with, I printed the colored Digi 4 times and then cut it as per 4 layers from back to front, keeping the backmost layer intact.


Then, I took double-sided foam tape and put them at the back of all three cut pieces.


Then I took a black card base and started to layer the pieces from back to front. I used glue tape for the background piece as the card was getting very bulkier!

Finally, I adhered a sentiment and some black adhesive rhinestones to complete the card.

I hope you like my 3D card and give this a try.

See you again soon and until then, keep crafting!

Materials used:-

1. "Teddy Mountain" Digi stamp

2. Martha Stewart spring-loaded scissors

3. Scotch double-sided adhesive foam tape 1/2"

4. Black card base 300GSM

5. Scotch double-sided adhesive tape 1/4"

6. MFT Happy Campers stamp set

7. Black adhesive rhinestones

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento