lunedì 2 novembre 2020

Malefica Cute by Hazel

 


I pursued my love and passion in art/craft and went on to do various art/craft courses and worked with different mediums of colours and art forms.  I began my career as a Hobby Art Instructor and  found myself  in my own venture ' Handcrafted Expressions 'to find my place in the world through my art forms and painting expressions.
I work in mixmedia, scrapbooking,greeting cards, decoupage Handcrafted flowers,candles,murals,painting.




I used the card as the base and used a seperate piece of card stock and embossed the background.Stuck a mesh on the background forming a net effect. I used a die cut of a tree in the background and used grey color( a combination of water color and finnabair wax) to give a night sky effect.
Used the digi image Maleficient skin and colored it using copic markers, the sentiment I used  says make a wish. 

 My inspiration looking at the digi image was to create a haloween night effect on my card as the digi image has a wand in her hand where i connect it to the sentiment make a wish.


 Malicious Wish | A Halloween Card
 Make a wish and place it in your heart, do you have it good, now believe in it.. 



 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento