lunedì 21 giugno 2021

My first DT Project - Surfs up! By Anirudh

 Hi everyone!

I'm Anirudh and I'm super happy to be a part of this amazing team!

And today, I'm sharing a cute card with you all...

I'm using the surfer boy from the new Surf grain digital stamp created by Sabrina, which you can find on her Etsy shop.

To start with, I colored the image with my Copic sketch markers and then fussy cut them out without any white border and then for better finishing, used a black brush tip pen to color the edges.

Then, I took a blue cardstock and die cut several waves out of it using a big shot and wave dies, and also added a little ink blending for depth using distress inks.

Using orange watercolor patterned paper, I created a summer sunlit sky and added the waves over it. Using a border die, I die cut this out and then added it to a black A2 card base.

Now, using foam squares, I attached the surfer boy atop the waves, added the sentiment, drew some birds in the sky, and finished the card with a few clear iridescent sequins.

I hope my card inspires you to create using this lovely Digi stamp! See you all soon and Keep crafting!!!

Materials used...

1. "Surf Grain" Digi stamp

2. Copic sketch alcohol markers

3. Martha Stewart spring-loaded scissors

4. Faber Castell Pitt Artist brush pens Soft Brush 199

5. Mudra Sky Blue cardstock

6. Lawn Fawn Ocean hillside pop-up add-on die

7. Lawn Fawn Ocean waves accents die

8. Distress inks: Broken China and Mermaid Lagoon

9. Blending tool and foam

10. DevArts Watercolor pattern paper

11. MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles dies

12. Neenah solar white 110Lbs

13. Scotch foam squares

14. Black fineliner 0.2mm

15. Studio Katia Crystal clear sequins

Find all the digital stamps of the house on the gem tree in the Etsy shop

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento