lunedì 28 giugno 2021

Lallo Sea - Life is Better with Sandy Feet by Marj Banzales


Hi crafty peeps! I'm glad you're here. Today, I'll be sharing another card I made using the Lallo Sea Digital stamp. 


For my card today, I colored them using my favorite markers Arteza Ever Blend and some Glitter Gel Pens. 
I made the background using Arches Watercolor paper and used Arteza Real Brush Pens. It is so easy to replicate this project as you can use the pre-colored version of the image or if you'd rather color them up you may do so.

In making this project, I used Word Document to resize the image and printed it using my Canon TS5320 printer and printed it on a white heavy weight cardstock. After that, I colored them up.


Once done coloring, I added it to a 4 x 5.25 card base (watercolored background). Then adhered it to a top folding white cardstock. I also used My Monthly Hero June 2018 Kit for my sentiment and added scene. Isn't he cute?


 You can check this image out in her Etsy Shop and while you're at it, check as well the other images she's offering. She has both pre-colored and non-colored stamp for the price of 1. That's just amazing and really affordable.

I hope you like what I made and hope to see you again next time.

XOXO
Marj

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento