giovedì 21 gennaio 2021

Sweet red by Hazel



This card I have created for the valentine day




The following picture is a digital image printed Dolce Cappuccetto Rosso





I have used water colour and staedtler colour pencils to colour the image


























I have cut the image then I have used a gate fold card for the base , I used a piece of card stock 2 inches x 5 inches to stick on the gatefold card



I stuck the digi image on the piece of the card stock and using the 2 way tape stuck it to the card to form the composition







                           









I used ready hearts for the Valentine effect





Drew the strings using a red pen



I have used a twine for the red bow




Sending my love from across the miles , hoping your day is filled with smiles and I just want to say Hope you have a great valentine day.


Find all the digital stamps of La Casetta sull'Albero di Chicca




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento