domenica 7 febbraio 2021

A Card Chicca Moon / Moon Girl by Hazel

                                   


"The beauty of the moon is admired by those , who understand the true Gem" -  Ana



Hello everyone!

For my February project I chose to use the color Digi Image Chicca Moon





I have pre-cut the colored digi image



Here I have taken a Card and a White Card stock for the base



I have used color splash 


                              

 I have sprayed the  color splash 




 I have sprayed water to spread the color splash 





           I have put white acrylic dots using white acrylic colors 




   I have used Rangers Perfect pearls mist to give the pearl effect 





    I have attached the white card stock to the base of the card 



I have stuck the digi image on the card 



                                 

 The final look of my card



They say reach for the stars and you will get the moon, but reach for the moon and you will find the moon girl...


Find all the digital stamps of La Casetta sull'Albero di Chicca


I hope you enjoyed my project!

Hazel



Here is the list of materials:

- Digital Stamp Chicca Moon

- White cardboard

- Scissors

- Spray colors

- Water

- Little brush

- White acrilic

- Pearl spray color

- Glue

- Sentiment




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento