mercoledì 7 luglio 2021

Panda Friends by kel

 Hi friends! kel here to share my first tutorial post with Chicca! For my project today, I got to play with these adorable Pandas. Don't they look so fun and relaxed?!?


I started by printing them on white cardstock, and then coloring them up with my Copics.



After I colored the umbrella I added some shading to the whites of the pandas just to give them a little more depth. 


Then I used my 3" circle punch to punch them out. I was so happy they fit perfectly in this circle. Sometimes when I print them out I make them a little too big or small for the punches or dies I want to use. But it all works out in the end haha! 


I added another 3.5" circle punch behind it, and then matted it on some super fun summer-colored striped paper and a blue card base, and then added a stamped sentiment strip to the bottom of the card.


I also added some fun green enamel dots to the sentiment strip and to the upper left of the card to finish it off. 


So much fun... the sentiment was perfect for it too! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!

lovies, =o) kel


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento